Thursday, April 3, 2008

Inlet Point Plantation
















Riding horses through wooded trails and along the waterways was the highlight of our girls
vacation, and this was just the place to be. The guides were great with a nervous Mom....
and the horses were exceptional!
We also went to Cherry Grove Pier and got a lot of fishing shots (for some reason I love to shoot
people fishing), and the coolest place to eat was House of Blues. I'd love to be turned loose
there with my camera and some models. Amazing photo opportunites! We are going to try to go back there to eat... I want to take more pictures as I've run into a little difficulty with my 50mm 1.8. Distortion! Happens when you get in too close...so practice for that.
Hoping to post more later and also wanting to use storyboards from MCPactions...

No comments: