Saturday, May 14, 2016

Senior Portraits

Senior Portraits, schedule a date for summer or fall 2016, before June 1st and take 25.00 off AND also get a dvd with the best 10 images, plus you also can order the rest of the photos from the on-line gallery. I am also giving a session away for free (incl full dvd of images), so if you are interested, send me a message and I will draw a name on June 1st. For 2016 seniors who haven't had any photos taken yet, due to hardship or other circumstances, there is still time. 1 week turn around on those images. I am doing one free for the 2016 seniors also! Send me a PM and we'll talk.

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Excellent portrait! Thank you so much for sharing this article. Loved the way you described every detail of this event. No doubt, beach is an exotic location to celebrate and have fun. Currently looking for an event space for my party and not finding anything good!