Saturday, March 15, 2008

Busy week...

I had some Elements 5 tutoring this week from Jodi at Multiple Choices Photography, and
she was wonderful....I would recommend her to anyone needing help. There are so many more options in this program that I didn't know how to use, but now I want to upgrade!
So for now , it's practice, practice, practice...But I can do so much more now with layers and really make the colors pop, and make selections. It's been fun!

Final week of Photography Class, at our instructors home. I can't wait to see his work, set-up,
etc. It has been an honor to study under him. There's another class coming up in a few weeks
and I'll probably be taking it...just because it's a great opportunity, and I've really learned a LOT from him.
Also, hopefully, our little photo group is getting together this weekend to go shoot! I have gotten so much out of this group... It has been such a pleasure to learn with them.

Lindsey, a professional who has been mentoring me, wants me to try shooting more without a tripod because
it's so difficult to get all the angles, and truthfully sometimes it's so frustrating using one!
She has given me some wonderful advice and pep talks.. so that's the other thing I'm working on
besides correct exposure and focusing. I can't thank her enough for the help she has provided,
and she has done some amazing work!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: